
Do any new mothers out there ever leave their baby in another room without a baby monitor? I am not a mother, but I heard that someone else did this and I dont’ think that I would ever do this. I wanted to know if it would just be me being overprotective or do a lot of mothers do this?
I don’t now, not even sure where our monitor is. We stopped using the monitor since they were 10 months. Found that we can hear them just as easily without one.
I have only plugged my monitor in like 2x. My home is small enough that I will hear him well enough, but won’t be disturbed by wimpers like I would with a monitor every single night. But he sleeps pretty well, and pretty sound so a monitor is mostly unecessary.
My son is 11 months old but yes, when he was a NB I would put him in his crib and leave the room. We have a small house! I knew he was fine and I would be in there in a split second if he was to start crying! It’s okay!
I didn’t even have a baby monitor with my first. I live in a bungalow and my son had only one “cry” and it was a “the world is coming to the end” scream. There was no way I wasn’t going to hear him, awake or asleep anywhere in my house.
My second was very quiet so I got a monitor.
You know they had babies long before they had baby monitors.
I don’t think you are at all. My son has never been in a room without a baby monitor. If you have him in the living room and you’re in the kitchen then it’s ok, but putting the baby in his/her room and you leaving to the living room, NO. I’ve never done that.
I didnt have a baby monitor. My house is a fairly good size but is all on floor level. I could hear my baby when she wanted me to and I was always close by to check on her(across the hall) Monitors I think are good if you are across the house or upstairs but in another room close by paranoid
Well since you are not a mother it is not really you being over proctective, it is just you not being a mother yet. Trust me I said I wouldnt do alot of things before I had kids, now I do things that work and forget the omg I didnt bring the monitor into the laundry room with me. Trust me when they yell you can hear them!
Yes, I do. I don’t even own a monitor. If my baby’s sleeping, I always leave her in her crib in another room. I can’t imagine a mother who doesn’t have “mommy ears” like me-Where you can hear your baby blink from 10 feet away lol.
Yes, I’ll admit that I have. Our old house was a lot smaller, and I could hear them cry no matter where I was. Some mothers use monitors for a piece of mind, I always just used them for when they’re in their rooms asleep (we have one of those video monitors; where you have a screen and you can see every move they make).
There’s no way that you can take them EVERYWHERE (like the bathroom) with you, and it’s kind of unnecessary to constantly be adjusting the monitor’s settings just to leave the room for a few minutes.
Trust me, if the baby is crying, you’re probably going to hear it!
Add to Cart
0 comments:
Post a Comment